PLEASE SCROLL DOWN FOR UPDATES
H-D Florida Group - COVID-19 | Announcement #4
April 3, 2020
An update to our Harley-Davidson Family & Team,
This third announcement serves to provide some background and clarification on the recent Stay-At-Home order issued by Florida Governor Ron DeSantis. Residents may leave their residences to perform essential activities or to obtain necessary supplies. Please refer to the order for a complete list of essential activities and necessary supplies. You can find a copy of the order HERE.
We intend to remain open for business at each of our H-D Florida dealerships, but will be making additional adjustments starting this Monday, April 6th. Please see updates to our hours of operation by clicking on the “Map & Hours” tab. Team Members and Harley-Davidson Guests may print this announcement if needed, as proof that you work for, or intend to visit, a business that has been deemed essential.
H-D Florida’s commitment to health & safety, and abiding the CDC guidelines has not wavered; our standard operating procedures remain (but are not limited to) the following:
· Riding Academy Course will remain open; RA Coaches and Students have their own supply of cleaning products for training room, supplies and bikes on the range.
· Adjustments to Sales & Service Department to make you more comfortable: Motorcycle pick up and drop off available for Service; Virtual demo rides, trade-in value & online shop-by-payment available; at-home demo rides & finance paperwork available; curb-side Parts & Motorclothes pick up available with payment over the phone or from your car window.
· Mandatory Social Distancing amongst Guests, Team & Friends; No handshakes, hugs, high-fives or other forms of contact.
· Often & thorough handwashing and dealership cleaning; hand sanitizers in all points of the dealerships and offices available to all; high traffic areas and office equipment cleaned every 30 minutes.
· Discontinued the use of gathering in the Guest lounge, complimentary food & snacks, weekend cookouts and group seating around the dealership outside.
· Adjustments to the Motorclothes Departments: Sanitary head socks (provided) for helmet fittings and clean long-sleeved t-shirts (not provided) for riding jacket fittings must be worn to try products on in General Merchandise. We have discontinued the use of fitting rooms and trying on any other merchandise at this time.
· A short-term adjustment to our “We Love Returns” policy: We are unable to accept any General Merchandise product returns if purchased on or after March 15, 2020 through the date in which our community is safe. Our Motorclothes Managers reserve the right to turn down any clothing returns during or before this time period, to keep our departments safe.
· Both onsite and offsite H-Florida events have been postponed through May 15th.
We anticipate that there will continue to be daily changes in our Nation. Our promise: to continue to keep weekly communications and updates to our Harley-Davidson Family and Team, with the health & safety at our forefront. Please let us know if there is any way we can assist you.
“Tough times don’t last, tough people do.”
Harley-Davidson of Tampa, Brandon, New Port Richey, Panama City Beach and Beach Shack